Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Demolition Derby!

Scott caught this awesome shirt that they were throwing out into the crowd. Fits Mr. K perfectly! Nice close up, I know... Whose glasses are bigger??








Loved the DERBY! So much fun. All the smashing, hitting, crashing! Found myself enjoying it way more than I expected!


This was my favorite car, 1- because it was pink! and 2 - it had a girl driver (girls rock!) 3- this girl rocked the derby and won! I was surprised at the number of girls that were out there gettin smashed. They did a great job... who knows, maybe I'll pick up a side job. Looked pretty fun!






These cute kids had their faces glued to the fence watching every move those cars made! Lucky for me they pulled away for 1 quick second so I could snap a pic of their adorable faces! Thanks boyz!

2 comments: