Tuesday, July 6, 2010

TiMbeR!

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon... My sweet Husband and I were watching a movie on the couch when all of a sudden we here this HUGE "CRASH" we both jumped from the couch and ran outside! To our shock and great surprise a huge limb from the tree in our neighbors back yard had broken off! And when I say HUGE, I mean HUGE!!! The thing could have been it's own tree! Luckily no one was injured (including small pets!) It did had a nice leaning effect to the neighbors shed. Broke up a dog run and did a slight bit of damage to the roof... Ouch!


It took 3 chainsaws and close to 12 hours to clean up the mess. We did get some good stumps for our fire pit and enough firewood to last us a whole summer. Kinda crazy... No wind... no stormy weather. Just Crack, Crash, BOOM!



I was later informed that this kind of thing happens alot here in Logan. May be investing in a hard hat!




No comments:

Post a Comment