Tuesday, July 6, 2010

kickin it!

Mr. E and Mr. B chose to play soccer this spring. Wow... Brought back some good memories! Everyone that knows me (k, most of you...) Knows that Soccer was my Sport! For years.... the smell of grass on my not so clean uniform. Duct tape on my cleats so that they felt just right. The rush of dribbling the ball down the field and passing it off or shooting for a goal! The adrenaline of being state champs my Junior year. And the bond created between father and daughter because of a coach/player relationship. It was awesome!

These boys weren't too Shabby! It was so fun to watch them play. To see their skilz and watch them be part of a team. ( Mr. E was makin a fashion statement with his double shorts!)


What a great game! I don't know if they will play again next year. Mr. E's team never won a game which was a little disappointing for him, but he really did his best. Hopefully he learned that greater lesson... "winning isn't everything"




Breck scored a couple of goals this season and really took to the sport. He is a talented athlete. He really enjoyed playing defender and did really well there. These boys don't hold still and let time pass them by. They are growing so fast. Every time I turn around they amaze me! Lucky me...



1 comment:

  1. You should take some video so I can see them in motion!

    ReplyDelete