Friday, August 6, 2010

R.I.P.

Mr. B and Mr. K were given some hamsters for their B-day. I thought they were getting 1, but it ended up being 4... (that's a whole other story) These little critters kept sneaking out of their cages and into my house! (creepy, I know!) so I had the boys move their cage outside. The boys must have mistaken Chloe for a cat instead of a hamster because they let her climb a tree, which she did ok climbing up, but not so good coming down..... :( Dear chlobo (the nickname the boys gave her) lived only a few short hours after the fall. Their was a small graveside service for her and this beautiful headstone was erected in her honor! May we never forget our dear friend and pet... Chlobo. Rest in Peace girl.

3 comments:

  1. Give the boys my condolences. I am so sorry I missed the services :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were asking if you would do a special musical number... but it just didn't seem to work out with our conflicting schedules ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sad. but the thing is not to remember the time she died but to remember the happy times.

    ReplyDelete