Friday, July 23, 2010

RAGNAR 2010

This is the team! "The Finishers"...and we did just that. (even a little faster that we thought!)
RAGNAR.... one word that says soooo much. 188 Miles. 12 incredible people. Alot of running. Not alot of sleep. An oppurtunity to do something hard and feel that sense of accomplishment... kinda like "if i can do this, I can do anything!" You know the feeling? Leg 33. The Official "RAGNAR" leg. 4 miles straight up a mountain. This is Jesus passing of to me... I was so determined. So ready to run it. So ready to pass anyone that got in my way. Felt a little bit like an animal! I had this killer instinct... I was going to take this mountain down! Worked pretty good :) definetly felt like it was a mind game and it felt so good when I finished.

Gettin ready for my night run. Was hoping people would be able to see me with my bright purple pants (which I love love love!) my reflective vest and my awesome headlamp (which by the way kept flickering on and off the last couple miles of my run...but whatever. I'm hardcore. Who needs a light?!) Loved this run so much. 7.8 miles headed up a dark canyon. Only seeing about 5 other people. It ended up being very spiritual and extremely rewarding.





My sweet friends Megan and her Step-dad Jesus. What amazing wonderful people! So glad I got to spend time with them, run with them, sweat with them and share with them this incredible experience!

1 comment: