Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Play Ball!

Mr. B and Mr. K decided to play baseball and T-ball this year. I'd have to say it wasn't the most competitive season. More of just lets give everyone a turn to bat and run the bases. They both had a lot of fun though and especially loved the treats at the end of the game. Kinda thinkin that is what's gonna pull them into next season! This kid is determined! Ready for that ball to come his way!
This kid I adore! I love him smiling through the catchers mask. So cute! I was sitting on the sidelines and he would run over to me (in the middle of the game) and say "hey mom, I'm playin catcher!" I know buddy!

Nothin like a little victory dance after you have made it safely on base!


Swing Batta! This boy has an arm and can hit and throw! So proud of him. Can't wait to see what the future has in store for this guy!



1 comment: