Friday, August 6, 2010

IcE BloCkinG

This summer included a To-Do list. All the fun things we wanted to fit in before summers end. Riding down a grassy hill on a block of hard cold ICE was up near the top! It took about 3 stops before we could actually find BLOCKS of ice. Apparently crushed is more popular...Who knew?! Even Scott took a turn! I think he secretly loved it and would have done it all day if work didn't require him to sleep during the day :/

This boy was BrAve! He had a blast and the only part I think he didn't like was carrying his block of ice back up the hill. But who really likes that??






I love the intense look on Mr.E's face. He was extremely hot and thirsty and felt it was his duty to eat all of the Popsicles and then wait for a slow drip off the ice block to wet his tongue and quench his extreme thirst! He has such a creative mind, I love to see him think!




This boy is just laid back and down for a good time! Loved the wind rushin through his hair as he flew down the hill! No complaints, just happy to be there! It was such a fun afternoon. We are checkin it off the list! Good times in the SummEr!





2 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I should have put that on my summer list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT! I need to put that on our list for next summer. The kids are already thinking about it :)

    ReplyDelete