Tuesday, December 14, 2010

baby on board

I've wanted to Blog.... In fact I've looked at my blog many a times the past few months and thought to myself "I really need to update this..." but I just haven't felt up to it. wHY, one might ask??? Well... I think the words "morning SickNess" do not justify the past 7 weeks for me!

The good news, WE ARE HAVIN A BABY! bad News, I'm not an easy prego lady :( Puking my guts outs, dyhdration, sleeping 16 hours, no energy, a small amount of depression and 2 medications later.... I believe we are gonna make it through! A little light is gleaming at the end of this lllloooonnnnnnggggggg 7 week tunnel I've been in and lookin forward to brighter days ahead! HAd my first doctor appointment today. We got to see our sweet baby and everything looked good. Loved this little profile pic and love how clear you can see all it's little parts. February will be the big reveal so perhaps we should start putting money in the pot right now for Girl v's Boy! Thought I would show off my little baby bump as well and a little smile for posterity that all is well with the pregnant mamma! I've survived the first trimester... shouting HALLELulIah feels appropriate :)

We will commense the blogging :)


7 comments:

  1. YEAHHHH!!!!! :)
    I am SO Glad 1ST trimester is over! Whoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I am glad that you are feeling better. Nausea is worse than pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shell! That's so exciting. I can totally empathize with you on the sickness thing, I'm not the happiest pregnant lady either, ask my hubby. But hopefully the worst is behind you, Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sp exciting!! You look so great! Sorry you have been sick. I was always lucky to avoid the sickness part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will make one cute prego laday. And, you won't believe all the baby stuff that has changed in the 5 years since you had a baby. Even between having Sophie and Natalie (23 months apart) so many new and fun things.

    I am hoping for a healthy baby.. boy or girl. When is your due date by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are due the end of June... well maybe mid June. My doc thinks I might be a week early but won't change my due date till my 20wk ultrasound in February, and then she said she would induce me a week early if I was ready, sooooo hoping Mid-June!

    ReplyDelete