Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Top of Utah Half

I ran and finished my first half marathon this year! Go Me! My good friend Emerald who has done this race a few times and gave me lots of good tips and trained with me a little before hand. She rocked it!

My legs were Jello by the end but I was so happy with what I had accomplished. I came in just barely under 2 hours. Which exceeded all my expectations! I felt really good about it.



Thank you for water stations! and the one hour massage we booked for afterwards!(that was a definent must) Hope this was my first of many... races, that is! I'll be ok to include massages as well.







2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! Sub 2 is great. I need to work on my speed so I can keep up with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome. That my goal is to run a half. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete