Friday, May 21, 2010

My Lost Boy!


My little guy was so excited to go to the dollar store and find a "treasure." He came home with a Bow and Arrow set that he and played and played and played with! If you look close you can see that the bow is stuck down the back of his shirt, for quick access when hunting! And his arrows and plastic knife are in his little back pocket, right with in reach. He was running around shooting things and yells to me "Mom, I'm an Engine!" I said "you mean an "Indian?" yeah... one of those, like on "Peter Pan"(his fav movie!) My response was, "oh, like a lost boy?" "Yep, I'm a lost boy!" It was pretty cute. Next thing I know, my little "Lost Boy" had climbed on the couch and fallen fast asleep! It's pretty tough country out here... wore him right out :)

3 comments: