Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

It would seem That I am about to embark on the adventure of Blogging! I have been blog Stalking many of you for some time now and felt it was Time to venture out into the Blogging world all on my very own!(Wish Me luck!) I have heard some great Feed back on "Blurps" and people making a blog book/Family Journal...That is something I am very interested in. Let's see, what is today?? January 3rd- Starting a blog was one of my New Years Resolutions. Not to Shabby for Shelley! Guess I will be checking this off of my list of things to get accomplished in 2010 and move on to the other bazillion things I want to do in LiFe!! Kidding ;) I plan on posting the many updates, photos, crazy, Personal, Heartbreaking, funny, Zany (that word really doesn't get used enough) Emotional, Learning, and Inspiring Moments of My life. (some of you may also get included in these posts as well... you know who you are!) So Stay tuned.... The adventure has Just Begun... YiPPiE!!!

9 comments:

  1. Nice! I look forward to reading it.

    Oddly enough, I just started my own blog as well. It's at: www.JoshuaVoiles.com. Feel free to check it out, I'll be updating it quite frequently.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your blog Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to blog stalk you now. I can't wait to read all your personal, heartbreaking and zany thoughts!!! I don't put any of that on my blog - too scary! Looking forward to more Shelley Dawson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do you get that sleep stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shelley, First, congrats on the wedding!! Can't wait to follow your blog. Tell Scott hi for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amber! wow... it has been forever! I will definetly tell Scott Hello :)

    ReplyDelete